I cannot believe that February is almost DONE… and that this work week is over halfway done as well! Time is Flying By!!
Here are my Top Five for this week:
1. RenPure Organics Shampoo & Conditioner – I Love the way these products make my hair feel: Soft and Smooth! They smell Ah-Mazing too!!
2. Shiva Rea Daily Energy – Vinyasa Flow Yoga
3. Positive Attitudes! Sometimes its hard to smile in the face of adversity, but at the end of the day, I’d rather be smiling than frowning!
4. Maybelline Volum’ Express One By One Mascara – Normally I am a Volum’ Express The Falsies FANATIC, however, I couldn’t resist the Buy One Get One 1/2 off sale… and decided to try something new! This mascara plumped up my skimpy lashes without clumping or globbing! I LOVE it!!
5. Naked Juices - Energizing, All Natural and Refreshing… What’s NOT to Love?!?! I am slightly addicted! My Favorites: Blue Machine and Berry Veggie!
Ok, so its been a few weeks since I have posted my Top Five. There are several reasons for this… mostly, super busy in my regular life!! Lots of Changes, most of them really Great!! Here is my Top Five for this Fabulous Week:
1. Royal Pains….. on USA…. Makes for a Wonderful Thursday Evening!!
2. Writing. Its therapeutic, enjoyable, zen, relaxing, uplifting…. etc,etc, etc…. Whether its poetry, journaling or blogging, it is such an outlet for me! Some of my writing will never be read by the public eye, but I write everything that is on my heart. Someday I might need to have a burn party for all of that paper!!
3. First Kisses…. Need I say more?
4. Kim Kardashian’s Blog: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/blog/ I cannot get enough of this girl. She is Fabulous, Interesting and Funny. Reading it is one of my guilty pleasure
5. Yoga… the more I practice, the better of a person I become!! Practice makes Perfect!!!
Here are my top five for this week…
1. Katie Freiling ! Fabulous, smart, business savvy fellow Red Head!! What’s not to love. She has brilliant ideas and is down to earth and friendly! She even loves yoga too!!
2. Running – I am getting back into my running (as one of my Top Ten for this Year IS a 10k). I’m not sure if I LOVE this one… but I need it. Track, here I come!! Too bad I lost my MP3 player, so now I have to run holding my portable CD player!! Welcome back… 1999!!! No-one better laugh at me!!!
3. CUPCAKES – with all the Birthdays going on around me, I seem to be surrounded by, and therefore eating bunches of Cupcakes!!! Which leads us to the running
4. Basso and Brooke (again!) – I could literally spend hours looking at their collections, art and photography!! They have even designed artwork for wine!!!
What is NOT to love about these guys!!!!
5. Flash Foods Coffee – Ok, this might sound super cheesy… but I Love, love, LOVE getting my morning coffee from the corner gas station! The place is about the size of my bedroom… but I love the coffee! (Ok, not better than Starbucks, but pretty darn close!) For $1.27, I can get a HUGE cup of piping hot Wonderfulness. It wakes me up every morning! I think I might have a slight infatuation