For the Late Spring/Early Summer of 2012, I am loving the Color Combination of Mint Green and Fuschia Pink.
The softness of the mint paired with the starkness of the pink remind me of the changing seasons and how busy my life seems to get in the summer! The mint has a calming effect while the fuschia seems invigorate. Best of both worlds, story of my life as it seems…
I simply adore the combination of these shades paired together!
Here is how I would wear them…
Have a Fabulous Monday!
Stay Fashionable Lovelies ~ Jamie
Here in the South, it already feels like Spring.
Yesterday it was 75 degrees and I drove my Passat around town with the sunroof open and my groovy tunes blaring! It does NOT feel like January! For those of you in snow-drenched states, try not to be too jealous. Don’t you worry, in a few months I will be complaining of the blazing, flaming heat while you will be enjoying 80 degrees with zero humidity!
For now, I am enjoying the bright shades of the Spring: Tangerine Tango, Mandarin, Lime, Lemon, Raspberry (I feel the sudden urge to make a fruit salad!!). Love these colors combined as such:
The Spring 2012 RTW Collection that I am MOST drooling over right now is Christian Siriano! I’ve been eyeballing it for months now… Love the freshness of this collection!
My Spring-Time Inspirational Desires: (Don’t you Love the Christian Siriano Heels?!?!)
Ruched t shirt, $9.95
Miss Selfridge skirt, £29
Reed Krakoff shoulder handbag, $990
Moschitto Designs cuff bangle, $42
Retro jewelry, $50
Vince Camuto vintage aviator sunglasses, $65
Christian Siriano Online Store – limited pieces — Orchid Pump, $195
What are YOU craving for Spring?? What Colors are you MOST excited about wearing??
xxoo ~ Jamie
(Images via: Pinterest, Style.com and Polyvore)
Spring is finally here, and with it comes the rain! April showers bring May Flowers…. or something like that! I find it hard to look my best when I am soaked like a drowned rat. Here are a few ways to stay dry during the drizzly months:
1. Buy an Ah-Mazing Umbrella! Then carry it with you always… it doesn’t work if you leave it at home!
2. Invest in Waterproof Mascara. There is nothing attractive about showing up at the office looking like a drowned racoon!
3. Rainboots! Wonderful for sloshing through all of those puddles. Pack your Louboutins in your Prada purse and you’re all set to slosh! (Check out the great selection at shoprainco.com)
4. Rain Jacket – because what is the point of cutsie rainboots without a rain jacket to go with them?!?!?! (I recommend Rainforest ruched coat from Neiman Marcus)
5. Singin’ in the Rain! OK, so its not a way to stay dry but it is one of my favorite movies! Gene Kelly, Donald O’Connor and Debbie Reynolds… what’s not to love? If you happen to be trapped indoors because of the dreary weather, this movie will put a smile on your face in no time!