The Pre-Fall 2012 Collection by Rachel Zoe is Ah-Mazing! Stepping out of her usual Seventies-Glam comfort zone, Zoe introduced looks from the Sixties including mod minidresses. The Collection included Zoe’s signature fur in vests, leather jacket trim and a long-sleeved jacket. With dress, pantsuits, jackets and evening wear, the Collection contained something for every woman wanting to “Be Glamorous Everyday!”
Leather Jacket with fur trim, dark skinny jeans and boots:
Tailored Fuschia Suit with multi-print blouse:
Black and White alligator print wrap dress:
The Red Pea Coat:
All I want for Christmas is… Every single piece from this Collection!!!
Which pieces would you like to add to your woredrobe?
xxoo ~ Jamie
Everyone has a Hero (or Heroine). A person (or persons) they look up to, admire, and respect. Whether this Hero is living presently or not, we all have at least one person! I happen to have several women in this category that I view as “Power Women”. These women have talent, drive and the determination to overcome sometimes overwhelming obstacles. I admire each one for different reasons (listed below).
Hopefully this list will be an inspiration to you as well…
** Rachel Zoe - Fashion Stylist. She lives and breathes Fashion. Her book has been such an Inspiration to me! “Be Glamorous, Every Day!”
**Gulianna Rancic - Media Goddess! Is there anything She doesn’t do? TV host, Red Carpet Queen, Fit Fab Female, Marathoner….. She is open and honest about her marriage, baby issues and every day life. We LOVE her!!
** Victoria Beckham - Style Icon and Mother. Designer, Wife, Mommy, Singer, Fashionista.
** Ellie Lawson - All-Time Favorite Female Musician. Her music is Amazing!! Ambassador for Quicksilver and completely down-to-earth!
PS: I probably read Style A to Zoe and That Extra Half an Inch once a month each!!
Here are my Top Five for this week:
1. Castle on ABC…. Love the Show, Love the Actor!
2. Manicure Monday!!! There is something absolutely addicting about starting your week with fresh, chip free nails! It’s like having a clean slate… on your nails!
3. Rachel Zoe’s Ah-Mazing book! I re-read my copy whenever I need inspiration or motivation! I am reading it again this week
4. Hearing my two-year-old Josie say “I love you Mommy!” for the first time on the telephone tonight! Her Daddy taught her that to say to me while she is with him. Too cute!
5. Working on sketches for my fashion ideas. I love to draw clothing…. its my outlet!