It is a known fact that I am OBSESSED with Basso & Brooke! I cannot get enough of their wild, over-the-top prints! From art to clothing to sculpture and everything in between, there is NOTHING that these two amazing designers cannot create.
“Basso and Brooke are the Pixar of Clothes.” Tim Blanks ~ style.com
The Spring 2012 Basso & Brooke collection presented at London fashion week (on September 16th) was incredible, filled with luminescence, bold mixed patterns and long flowing dresses. The fabric mixed bright florals with chunks of color in stripes and swirls. The dresses flowed effortlessly and accentuated the body perfectly.
The White Eye-Shadow is sure to become a spring 2012 trend!The above the knee length is perfect! I love the sunglasses!
Brilliant designers Bruno Basso and Christopher Brooke!
I would wear every single piece in this Ah-Mazing collection!!! I am asking Santa to send me one of the dresses right now!!
Get your Basso & Brooke fix on Facebook or BassoandBrooke.com
Here are my top five for this week…
1. Katie Freiling ! Fabulous, smart, business savvy fellow Red Head!! What’s not to love. She has brilliant ideas and is down to earth and friendly! She even loves yoga too!!
2. Running – I am getting back into my running (as one of my Top Ten for this Year IS a 10k). I’m not sure if I LOVE this one… but I need it. Track, here I come!! Too bad I lost my MP3 player, so now I have to run holding my portable CD player!! Welcome back… 1999!!! No-one better laugh at me!!!
3. CUPCAKES – with all the Birthdays going on around me, I seem to be surrounded by, and therefore eating bunches of Cupcakes!!! Which leads us to the running
4. Basso and Brooke (again!) – I could literally spend hours looking at their collections, art and photography!! They have even designed artwork for wine!!!
What is NOT to love about these guys!!!!
5. Flash Foods Coffee – Ok, this might sound super cheesy… but I Love, love, LOVE getting my morning coffee from the corner gas station! The place is about the size of my bedroom… but I love the coffee! (Ok, not better than Starbucks, but pretty darn close!) For $1.27, I can get a HUGE cup of piping hot Wonderfulness. It wakes me up every morning! I think I might have a slight infatuation